#TheWinelady is running this one day course on wine and culture at Sevenoaks Adult Education Centre.
This Wine Tasting course in Sevenoaks aims to introduce students to the principles of tasting and serving wine.
At the end of the course you should be able to:-
- Identify the principal grape varieties used to make white, red and sparkling wine
- Compare and contrast different wines, explain their differences and describe the principal wine styles for
both white, red and sparkling wine
- Write a formal tasting note to describe wine
- Identify suitable wine and food pairings (main styles and varieties) matching to cooking styles and food
- Describe how to store and serve different wines to enable optimum consumption
There is plenty of parking at the centre if you are driving.
To book - go to the website below and search 'wine tasting'
Rowena is very knowledgeable regarding wine. Choosing wine can feel awkward when you feel you don’t know enough. This event is both fun and has an educational purpose too. Lots of interaction and interest from everyone around the table.